Multilingual, Sponsorships, Stats/reporting, Data export
Hula Events platform offers full multilingual support for your event website, allowing you to create translated versions of all your pages, email campaigns, registration forms, etc.
Developed with international business events in mind, Hula Events even lets your partners or sponsors take advantage of the multilingual support as we let you display different logo and URLs for each version.
Hula Events management interface is localised, and currently available in English, Portuguese and Norwegian.
Management of sponsors and partnerships
With Hula Events platform you can easily manage marketing of sponsors and partners across the website and email campaigns in a unified manner.
Hula Events lets you assign sponsors or partners to one or more events you are organising, ensuring that they will be featured consistently across your website pages, registration forms and email campaigns.
The following features are available for management of partners and sponsors:
- Support to unlimited number of sponsors or partners per event or set of events
- Possibility to place groups of partner logos on your pages, emails, or anywhere you wish to feature sponsors
- Grouping of logos in categories to indicate sponsorships/partnerships tiers
- Format settings per logo group
- Possibility to insert different logos and links to each of the translated site versions
Hula Events dashboard provides a unique overview of the performance of your event, allowing you to understand the impact of each campaign on the interest for the event, and also provides access to other metrics like fill rates, access to the site, etc.
Hula Events real-time reporting options are always being improved and are currently offering the following reporting modules:
- General stats for the entire website
- General stats per event
- Registration stats per event
- Email campaign stats
You can export data about registrations and attendants for your event so you can print badges, analyse attendees profile, or insert them into your own CRM system. Among the data that can be export you will find:
- Attendees details, like name, email, phone, and all custom fields that attendees completed during the registration process
- Other technical registration details like timestamps, approval method, IP address, etc
- Tracking data of the origin of registration (website, campaign, etc)