The 25th São Paulo International Book Fair has gone down in history, with everyone who attended the event helping to make it happen! We have an entire expo center of literature and culture for you to download this knowledge! The São Paulo International Book Fair is an enormous stage for celebrating how books transform people's lives. A time for learning, meeting authors, fulfilling dreams, finding new books and making new friends… Expanding how we think and act. Among the many reasons why over 600,000 people visited the event are:
- Finding the biggest publishers, book sellers and distributors from across Brazil in just one place;
- Learning about the most important book launches first-hand;
- Talking to their favorite authors at autograph sessions;
- Participating in extensive cultural programming, with activities for all ages and tastes;
- Growing and fortifying friendships, in addition to gaining more knowledge from the immense opportunities offered by books;
- Encouraging literature, culture and education.
26th São Paulo International Book Fair
30 October 2020
8 November 2020
Reed Exhibitions Alcantara Machado
Expo Center Norte
Rua José Bernardo Pinto, 333
02055-000 - São Paulo
With 98.000 m² of infrastructure and international quality standard, Expo Center Norte has an impeccable state-of-the-art infrastructure for all kinds of events, in a privileged localization. With 5 pavilions for fairs with air-conditioning, Expo Center Norte is the perfect place for fairs, conventions, graduation parties and corporative events.